- Five or more years of professional work experience after completing undergraduate degree; or
- Undergraduate degree from a U.S. institution with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher (or the equivalent if another grading scale is used) in a quantitative area including: business administration, economics, engineering, biological sciences, information and computer science, health sciences or physical sciences; or
- Graduate (master’s or doctoral) degree or professional credential such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Analyst; or
- Four or more years of military experience.
- Start your MBA@UCDavis application.
- Upload the relevant supporting documents to your application based on the GMAT/GRE waiver eligibility criteria you meet (eg: Resume for work experience and military service, Unofficial/Official degree bearing transcripts for GPA).
- Submit a GMAT/GRE waiver request by emailing your admissions counselor. In the email, please indicate which criteria you meet from the eligibility requirements list.