- Leadership potential, intellectual capacity and a global perspective.
- The academic and professional background to thrive in grad school and beyond.
- The equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two or more years of professional work experience (recommended, not required).
Program and Admission Highlights
April 2024 Cohort
- Get your $125 application fee waived.
- Receive an admissions decision sooner and start preparing.
- Access earlier registration for first-term classes.
- Begin networking early with an admitted student online meet-and-greet.
- Get priority registration for in-person residentials.
Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended.
- Resume or CV outlining employment history.
- Personal essay(s).
- Two professional letters of recommendation.