Curriculum Structure: Course Catalog
The program of study for MBA@UCDavis requires 72 units to graduate.
- 10 core courses (4 units each)
- 64 units of electives available (4 units per course), including a minimum of 4 units of a STEM-designated elective
- 2 in-person residentials (2 units each)
- 1 integrated management project (capstone course)
Our curriculum includes eight concentrations to help you develop specialized expertise in subject areas of your choice. Areas of concentration include:
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Strategy and Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Technology Management
- Product Management
Explore the required core courses and your options for elective courses below.
*The Quantitative Tools for Business course fulfills the quantitative foundation requirement for the online MBA program. Applicants with an extensive background may be waived from the quantitative foundation requirement. If you are able to demonstrate sufficient quantitative aptitude in your application, you will be waived from this course. Contact your admissions counselor for more information.
* STEM-Designated course