MBA@UC Davis Scholarships
Admissions Awards and Scholarships
All candidates are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships based on their admissions application. Details regarding scholarships are included in the official admissions offer letter. Please contact your admissions counselor for details.
Graduate School of Management Mid-Year Donor Awards
Thanks to the generosity of our friends and alumni, the Graduate School of Management is proud to offer several scholarships and awards to our students who excel inside the classroom and show great leadership and management potential. Each donor scholarship and fellowship has specific criteria that will need to be addressed in the application. The application period for the following Mid-Year Donor Awards is typically open at the end of Fall quarter with recipients announced in the Winter quarter.
Brad Atwood Scholarship
Established by Virginia and Greg Kelsch to honor the pivotal role that Brad Atwood, former vice-chancellor at UC Irvine, played in recognizing Virginia’s career potential. This scholarship supports an MBA student who plans to pursue a career or who has an interest in not-for-profit organizations and management.
HM·CLAUSE Agricultural Business Fellowship
This fellowship is open to all MBA students who have demonstrated interest in pursuing a profession in the agriculture industry. The award recipient will be one student who possesses the drive and the leadership potential to be successful in this business.
James R. and Georgia K. Corbett Fellowship for Student Entrepreneurs
Established by James and Georgia Corbett, passionate mentors and long-time supporters of the school, this fellowship supports an outstanding MBA student who is judged to have the motivation, potential and passion for succeeding in the entrepreneurial world.
Third Party Scholarship Search Engines
- ACMPE National Scholarships
- AMA Diversity Leadership Scholarship
- College Board: Pay for College/Find Scholarships
- College Scholarships.com
- College Scholarships.org
- FinAid.org: Scholarship Search
- Financial Women of San Francisco
- Grad Sense
- Go Grad
- PD Soros Fellowship for New Americans – About
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans
- Peterson’s Scholarship Search
- Point Foundation- The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- QS Top MBA
- Sallie Mae.com
- Scholarship America
- Toigo Foundation
- U.S. Department of Education
Be Advised: UC Davis does not guarantee the validity of the preceding information or agencies. As with any scholarship you apply for, beware of scams. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships warns students to be cautious of scholarship search firms that have any of these elements:
- You have to pay a fee
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Credit Card / Bank Account Information Required
- Offers Exclusive Information
- Promises cash if you pay a registration fee
- Pay a fee and they guarantee you’ll win awards
- Pay a fee and receive a low interest rate education loan
- Promises to replace loans with grant if you pay a processing fee